Eating: The Magic Way
The magical way to transform yourself into a radiant being at peace with food
This course is about:
- Feeling good about yourself by reflecting on the relationship you have with yourself
- Improving the relationship you have with food by changing your mindset around eating
What do I mean by ‘magic’?
I believe that magic means:
- Believing in exciting possibilities for yourself
- Connecting to the inner wisdom you carry within you
- Feeling at peace in the present moment
- Having a strong sense of calm within
Once you learn to tap into your inner-wisdom by improving your relationship with yourself, you’ll learn to navigate the difficult relationship you have with food.
The aim of this course is to guide you to connect with your intuition so that you can make choices that feel good to you.
In the course we will cover:
The relationship you have with yourself
- What makes you happy and excited
- What do you want for yourself in this life
- How to feel more confident
- How to connect peacefully with the present moment
The relationship you have with food
- Challenge your current beliefs around food
- Learn a eating meditation so you can bring awareness to your feelings around food
- Discover how to eat without counting calories or food numbers
- Learn how to change roller coaster eating to a calm and peaceful experience
This course is for you if:
- You feel stuck with yourself and food
- You don’t have a good relationship with yourself (you’re self-critical, and a bit mean to yourself!)
- You might be good at taking care of others, but not very good at taking care of yourself
- You don’t really know what you want in life anymore
- You dread starting another diet, and wish there was abetter way
- You know a fair bit about food, but you want to eat it in a way that doesn’t make you sad
- You want to Eat Happy!
This course is also for you if you like the idea of:
- Yoga and meditation
- The Law of Attraction
- (And all things magical)
The aim of the course is to help you feel:
- Calm, grounded and present
- Confident, secure and at peace
I want you to feel excited about your life and have a fresh hope that your eating relationship can be so much better than it is right now.
You can look forwards to:
- Eating without calorie counting
- Understanding what drives you to restrict or binge
- Feel comfortable after eating without needing to ‘make up for it’
- Have the ability to talk to yourself with kindness so that you can hear what you really need
- Enjoy food, feel relaxed but confident and balanced at the same time.
The course is self-directed. You will find videos and exercises with some reading to do. A pen and paper will be very useful.
You can pause and return to the course at your own pace.
The course should take around three hours to complete.
Have fun, and find me on Instagram @eathappy.coach if you'd like to chat or follow for more Eat Happy Tips
Rebecca is your go to coach for learning to enjoy food without dieting, and live with confidence. She founded Eat Happy as a coaching service to help people quit the dieting mindset - and now teaches and talks all over the UK on getting happy and eating happy!